Skip to content

YOUR contractor POLICY

A variety of businesses perform contracting work and they need special insurance because they face unique and dangerous risks. They need Contractor’s Insurance. Whether you work in the field of:

  • Landscaping
  • Carpentry
  • Heating and AC
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Masonry
  • Painting
  • Construction

You want to protect yourself and your business. Contractor’s Insurance can provide General Liability Insurance as well a protect Property in Transit, also known as Inland Marine Insurance. This coverage will protect tools and materials while in transit.

Insurance protection that covers equipment owned and well as equipment leased or rented from others, and pollution coverage are features of a Contractor’s Insurance Policy.

We also provide bonds for our contractor clients, including surety and fidelity bonds.

Additional coverages that are available with a Contractor’s Insurance Policy are Business Auto Coverage, E & O, Umbrella Liability, and Worker’s Comp.