Skip to content

YOUR restaurant POLICY

Like any business, restaurants need insurance protection.  But businesses that serve food come in all shapes and sizes and include:

  • Cafes/Coffee Shops
  • Fast Food Restaurants
  • Ice Cream Shops
  • Fine Dining Facilities
  • Full Service Restaurants
  • Caterers
  • Cafeterias
  • Pizza Shops

We offer a variety of insurance packages, tailored to suit the needs of your particular food service business. We can help explain the specific coverages that are right for you.

Basic coverage in a restaurant business owner policy will include property protection for your equipment and furnishings, accounts receivable coverage, sewer or drain back-up coverage, food contamination coverage, fire and theft, outdoor signs, and mechanical breakdown.

A Business Owner’s Policy can provide you with three important insurance coverages:

General Liability

Commercial Property

Business Income

Also known as business interruption insurance, business Income Insurance helps pay ongoing expenses while your business is unable to function after a loss and also helps make up for lost profits. Extra Expense Insurance helps you recover as quickly as possible by paying extra expenses caused by the loss—such as rent for temporary quarters.