YOUR rv POLICY
Off-Road Vehicles, including Snowmobiles & Motor Homes
If you currently own or are considering buying a recreational vehicle (RV), you’ll want to make certain you have all the coverage you need. It’s important to have sufficient coverage to protect your assets in a serious accident or lawsuit. Without enough liability coverage, you risk going into debt or losing the things you’ve worked hard for – your home, car, RV, personal possessions and life savings.
As with other types of motor vehicle insurance coverage, policies for Motorhomes and RVs include:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability,
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage.
- Comprehensive, which provides coverage for loss to your RV not caused by collision, such as damage caused by contact with animals, falling objects, vandalism, theft, fire or hail.
- Custom equipment, which includes coverage for aftermarket parts and equipment that were not originally installed by the manufacturer.
- Safety glass replacement, which provides coverage for the repair or replacement of the windshield.
- Awning replacement, which provides coverage to replace an awning destroyed in a covered loss with a brand-new awning.
- Roadside Assistance,
You’ll want to discuss with our agents, what is the right policy for you.